We are the . . . “Sons of God!”
A few words from the living and glorified Word of God . . .
“For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, these are sons of God. For you did not receive the spirit of bondage again to fear, but you received the Spirit of adoption by whom we cry out, ‘Abba, Father.’ The Spirit Himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God, and if children then heirs–heirs of God and joint heirs with Christ, if indeed we suffer; with Him, that we may also be glorified together.” – Romans 8:14-17
Each of us has an earnest desire to personally hear these words from our heavenly Father: “This is My beloved son, in whom I am well pleased!”
Key to achieving this goal; however, is a transformation into the spiritually righteous and boldly confident men and boys that our families need, our churches need, and our world desperately needs. This is a ministry offering a regular Wednesday evening gathering for men and boys over a designated telephone conference line [1-712-770-4700 Code 112165 #].
It is our hope that fathers will participate with their sons and mature men will mentor the younger men in the development of real Christian masculinity and camaraderie. Each gathering will include offering up praises, prayers, scripture memory, and experiences in personal presentation and expression of the Word of God along with the edification and exhortation of elders who are serving in the work of the living God.
The scheduled dates for 2019 are as follows: Wednesdays @ 6:30 p.m. (Central Time Zone) January 2nd & 16th / February 6th & 20th / March 6th & 20th / May 1st & 15th / June 5th & 19th / August 7th & 21st / September 4th & 18th / November 6th & 20th / December 4th & 18th..
The types of speaking that will be assigned are these:
(1) Personal Experience; (2) Christian Life Lesson; (3) Family Life Lesson; (4) World Event Coverage; (5) Doctrinal Explanation; (6) Bible Narrative; and (7) Brotherly Exhortation.
[Note: Each presentation should be about five minutes in duration.]
Those who willingly accept this invitation to improve their service to the Lord, and to their “neighbors,” need to do the following:
1) Check on the schedule for the upcoming meeting on the “Schedule” page of the http://www.haggai114.net website.
2) Post your name and basic contact information as a comment.
3) Call 1-712-770-4700 and enter the code 112165 #.
4) Mute your phone until it is time for your contribution.
5) Please call a little before * 6:30 p.m. so we can begin promptly.
6) Be prepared to stay on until around * 7:45 p.m. or * 8:00 p.m. at the latest.
7) Pray for God’s direction to a spiritually fulfilling life as the Sons of God!
* Times are in the Central Time Zone